Would you like to liven up your bulleted lists in PowerPoint 2010 so they are visually more representative of the concept being presented by your narrative? Transforming a PowerPoint 2010 Bulleted List with SmartArt is your answer!
SmartArt offers so many cool shapes and diagrams that you can use to enhance your presentation. Today, you will learn how to turn a traditional bulleted list of items into an eye catching graphical display. You know what they say… “A picture is worth a thousand words”.
Here you go!
Snippet™ Training Lesson
1. Open PowerPoint 2010.
2. Open your respective file.
3. Highlight your bulleted text.
4. Right-click and select “Convert to SmartArt”.
5. Click on the SmartArt thumbnail design that best represents your bulleted list of items. Please note there is the option to select from “More SmartArt Graphics…”.
6. You can make further edits to the SmartArt diagram by reviewing the SmartArt Tools contextual Ribbon tab that now is displayed at the top of your screen.
7. This SmartArt feature is also available in PowerPoint 2007.
8. Here are some before and after samples:
To receive more cool tips like these, please subscribe to our bi-monthly newsletter by visiting us at www.TheTechMentors.com. As a bonus, you will also receive our FREE Excel Functions presentation.